The enamel kettle including pots is a good product which is glazed enamel on conductive iron and baked at an 800°C temperature, so it has toughness of metal, corrosion resistance of glass, and cleanliness.
Once you are aware of a few precautions, you can use the pretty enamel kettle for a long time.
1. The surface of the enamel product is vulnerable to shock.
– Be careful that the glaze can be broken if you drop it or put into cold water while the body is hot.
2. It cannot be used in a microwave since the enamel product is glazed on an iron container.
– There is danger of explosion due to its gloss like glassware, so please be careful.
3. Some enamel pots’ handles are made by enamel material.
– In case it becomes hot to the touch, use a kitchen glove or a towel
4. Do not put an empty enamel kettle on stove.
– It causes crack on enamel glaze, and this crack leads to rust of product.
5. After use, wipe it up with soft sponge or towel.
– To prevent rust, dry up with a dry towel.