Washing Method before using
1. Use soft dish sponge and a neutral detergent to clean the inside.
– The neutral detergent is ph7.0 and it is normal kitchen cleaner.
2. Pour around 70% water of kettle size.
– If the spout is short, pour 60%~70% water of kettle size.
3. Add vinegar 2 table spoons and simmer for 3 minutes or longer.
– Turn the handle upright while boiling water
– Control the gas flame size as kettle bottom dimension. Be careful not to come up gas flame against floor surface. There is risk of deformation and burn.
4. Once the water is cooled, throw away the water and clean again with a neutral detergent.
– Cool water enough and throw away slowly. Otherwise, waters might run due to the high degree of the spout.
Management while using
- Do not put an empty kettle on stove. If the empty kettle is heated, it causes the welding part to break or it contributes to fire.
- When you heat the empty kettle, cool it slowly. If you pour cold water suddenly, the spattered water might cause scalding burn.
- Do not use for roasting or stirring dry food. Roasting or stirring dry food is just like high temperature heating the empty kettle.
- 4. Control the gas flame size as kettle bottom dimension. Body might be discolored when it is used on a strong flame.
(Discoloration of stainless is the oxide film phenomenon by uniting water and oxygen. It is Stainless characteristic and it is harmless to humans.)
Management after using
- Avoid an abrasive for cleaning, use soft sponge or towel.
- After use, dry up with a dry towel and keep a kettle in a dry place.
- In case of stainless discoloration, it is effective to wipe a neutral detergent and wipe off the discolored parts with toothpaste or stainless cleaner after boiling diluted water with vinegar.